Airborne Defense Surveillance Mission System
The A-DSMS is an advanced Airborne Surveillance Mission System for defense helicopters and light ISR A/C, integrated with CONTROP’s HD EO/IR high performance airborne payloads.
The A-DSMS provides a fully equipped, ergonomic Operator Workstation including an advanced Mission Management computer, a large HD color flat panel display and a high capacity DVR. A pilot/co-pilot Cockpit Display, an advanced Video Downlink and a Searchlight slaved to the payload’s line-of-sight are offered as additional options.
The A-DSMS is a complete solution system for your Airborne Defense Surveillance Mission.
• Modular, fully integrated, complete solution.
• ITAR-Free, competitively priced.
• Ideally suited for airborne surveillance missions.
• Variety of CONTROP’s high performance HD & DS EO/IR Payloads, featuring:
- HD Day Cameras with wide range Continuous Optical Zoom.
- HD Spotter Day Camera with long range telescope (DSP-HD).
- Thermal Cameras with Optical Zoom up to x36.
- Advanced Image Processing.
- Up to 4 gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
• Workstation designed for convenient operation in prolonged missions.
• Advanced Mission Management Computer with mission planning and debriefing.
• Configurable to Customer’s mission requirements and budget.
• CONTROP’s experience, reliability and technical support.