Multi Sensor Air Observation Payload System
- The iSky-30 is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for UAV, light A/C, helicopter and marine patrol boat applications.
- It is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most airborne requirements.
- Wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 (optional) and MIL-STD-1553.
- The iSky-30 is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit(CU) with a thumb LOS control stick and all control switches are specially designed for rough environment conditions and for best human comfort. The CU can be attached to a fixed location or using a flexible cable enabling it to be movable.
• Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) with 250 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom Lens x12.5).
- High Sensitivity CCD Camera With x36 Zoom Lens.
- Optional Eyesafe Laser Range Finder.
- Optional Laser Pointer.
• High performance and low size/weight:
- Lightweight – 21 kg (Turret).
- Compact – 30.5 cm.
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement (Built-in) and Local AGC capabilities.
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• Very cost effective.
- Border Patrol.
- Coast Guard and Sea Patrol.
- Police Multi Mission.
- Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Oil Pipeline Patrol.