Long Range Stabilized Panoramic Automatic Intruder Detection and Recognition System
The SPEED-LR is a very long range observation and scanning EO/IR system.
The SPEED-LR is a highly sophisticated, wide area, passive, real time, Electro-Optical Stabilized Observation and Intruder Detection System which automatically detects motion in a wide panoramic view.
The SPEED-LR is stabilized so it can be installed on high towers, poles, etc.
The SPEED-LR System incorporates a Thermal Imaging (TI) Camera with a Continuous Zoom Lens, a colored daylight TV Camera, a B/W CCD Spotter camera, an Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder and Laser Pointer.
The SPEED-LR has two modes of operation:
- Panoramic Scan Mode with automatic intruder detection. The scan sector may be selected in azimuth and elevation axes and range.
- Observation Mode with live video for intruder recognition,identification and tracking.
The SPEED-LR System is operated and controlled by a Control and Display Unit (CDU) which is available in two options:
- Ruggedized CDU – for mobile and field applications.
- Commercial PC CDU – for use in climate controlled room.
• Very Long Range Observation System.
• EO/IR Gyro-stabilized System.
- IR Camera for observation and scanning.
- CCD Camera for observation and scanning.
- B/W CCD Camera for long range observation (Spotter).
- Laser Range Finder.
- Laser Pointer for target marking.
• Wide panoramic scan and display.
• Autonomous 24/7 scan.
• Real time automatic intruder detection in Scan Mode - Virtual Fence.
• Passive – no RF radiation.
• Long and variable ranges for Virtual Fence of several kilometers.
• Multi target detection.
• Intruder recognition while scanning.
• Intruder ID and tracking using Observation Mode.
• Installation on - poles, towers, etc.
• Target acquisition by coordinates.
• Optional remote control operations capabilities.
• Optional multi-systems operation.
- Coastal Surveillance.
- Border Surveillance.
- Illegal Immigration.
- Perimeter Surveilllance.
- Security of Critical Installations:
- Power Plants.
- Fuel Storage Depots.
- Oil Refineries.
- Water Reservoirs.
- Armed Forces Facilities.
- Offshore Oil/Gas Rigs Security.
- Military Bases Security.
- Force Protection.