Daylight HD High Definition Stabilized Miniature Payload
D-STAMP-HD (CMOS 1/3" x9 / x20 Continuous Optical Zoom)
The D-STAMP-HD payloads are miniature, lightweight, electro-optical, stabilized, airborne sensors which are designed to be carried by a miniature UAV, for tactical "Over-the-Hill" reconnaissance in daylight.
The STAMP payloads, provide small UAVs with the image quality of large UAV payloads all in one miniature camera system.
The STAMP payloads can operate in the following modes:
- Observations Mode (Joystick Rate Mode).
- Inertial Target Tracking Mode.
- Hold Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Point to Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Scan / Mosaic Mode (optional).
- Stabilized miniature daylight payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of small UAVs and small A/C.
- Gyro-stabilized image independent of platform maneuvers and vibrations.
- Three (3) Gimbal System.
- Very light weight and low power consumption.
- High performance image resolution and quality.
- Variety of day and HD sensors.
- Continuous Optical Zoom.
- Graphics superimposed on video.
- LOS data on video signal.
- Mounting flexibility:
- Horizontal- Nose Mount.
- Vertical up or down; Belly Mount.
- One LRU, One Plug.
- Low cost.
- Compatible for high landing G Shock.
- Proven in battle.
- Slip Ring.
- Integrated INS/GPS on Line of Sight for Point to Coordinate capability.
- Payload Operating Unit (POU) also available, for evaluation and maintenance purposes.
VARIETY OF CONFIGURATIONS
- D-STAMP-HD (CMOS 1/3" x9 / x20 Continuous Optical Zoom)
- U-STAMP – Uncooled Infrared IR Single FOV Camera
- U-STAMP-Z – Uncooled Infrared IR x4 Continuous Optical Zoom Camera
- U-STAMP-DF – Uncooled Infrared IR Dual Field-of-View Camera
- M-STAMP Multi Sensor (Uncooled Infrared IR x4 Continuous Optical Zoom and CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom)
Stabilized miniature payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of Air Vehicles:
- Small UAVs
- Small Manned Aircraft
- Tactical Observation Balloons
Read about the STAMP family of small UAV Cameras
Read more about other UAV payloads or learn about all of our EO payloads