CONTROP has been developing and manufacturing EO / IR gyro-stabilized cameras since 1993. It's wide range of payload systems provide an excellent and cost-effective solution for any aerial surveillance
- They are unique in their ratio of very high performance payload with a very low weight, which significantly reduces the requirements and constraints from the platform or vehicle on which they are mounted.
- Designed for applications requiring aerial photography including Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Search & Rescue, Intelligence and Observation and many various missions.
Suitable for installation, mounting and usage on a wide variety of platforms including:
SUAVs, Aerostats / Balloons, UAVs, VTOLs / Helicopters, Fixed-Wings A/C, etc.
CONTROP's gyro-stabilized systems’ features:
- Unique EO / IR Camera with Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- Excellent image performance with advanced proprietary Image Processing and Enhancement features.
- Highly accurate stabilization with 3, 4 or 5 Gimbals.
- Gyro-stabilized in two or three axis, using 3, 4 or 5 gimbals.
- High quality image with exceptionally high resolution (in the narrow field-of-view), which is independent of the platform's maneuvers and vibrations. Image quality is kept while looking both horizontally and vertically.
- Weights from as low as 0.300 kg for Miniature Stabilized Payloads, up to 46 kg for a large Multi Sensor Payload.
- Different types of EO / IR sensors which are utilized in each payload, including:
Daylight Color 1CCD or 3CCD cameras
B/W Spotter with very long focal length
Eye-Safe Laser Range Finder (LRF)