CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd. is a privately owned company that specializes in the development and production of Electro-Optical and Precision Motion Control Systems for Surveillance, Defense and Homeland Security
CONTROP product lines include the following:
- High performance Stabilized Observation Payloads used for day and night surveillance onboard: UAVs, Small UAVs, Helicopters, VTOLs, Light Aircraft, Maritime Boats, USVs, Ground Vehicles and UGVs.
- High performance wide-area coverage (real time) EO stabilized payloads for day and night reconnaissance onboard UAVs and Light Aircrafts (A/Cs).
- Automatic passive Intruder Detection Systems for perimeter security, border protection, anti drone defense, protection of important facilties including airports, ports, harbours and coastal surveillance.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras with high performance continuous zoom lens.
CONTROP provides some of the most innovative solutions for surveillance and reconnaissance activities used in the world today and CONTROP products are operationally proven in many of the most challenging security and defense programs worldwide.
There are currently approximately 300 employees working at CONTROP.
CONTROP USA Inc. aims to address the growing demands for Homeland Security in the United States. The facilities provide marketing and technical assistance to CONTROP’s growing customer base in North America.
CONTROP USA Inc. In-house capabilities and expertise include:
- On premises labs to support CONTROP product lines.
- Customer support, sales and marketing.
- Export licenses for CONTROP products in need of comprehensive repairs overseas.
- CONTROP USA Inc. is registered with the US Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and is in compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- CONTROP USA Inc. is an American corporation (small business).