Statement of Accessibility
CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd. is committed to making all information accessible to people with disabilities and CONTROP works hard toward improving the browsing experience.
In order to ensure that our digital services will be accessible for people with disabilities, CONTROP has invested in the website’s ease of use, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort and independence.
Using the EqualWeb web accessibility tool, our website employs the Nagish By Click accessibility software and is connected through a special accessibility server. The software complies with Israeli standard SI 5568, which adopts the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Standard at AA level.
How does the website’s accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu allows the accessibility buttons to be available. After selecting a menu item, the user must wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
· Option for keyboard-based navigation
· Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
· Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
· Immobilization of moving elements and stoppage of blinking
· Altered color contrast against dark background
· Altered color contrast against light background
· Adaptation for color-blind users
· Change of font for better readability
· Enlarged cursor and change of color to black or white
· Enlargement of display to ~200%
· Emphasizing links on the website
· Emphasizing headings on the website
· Presentation of alt text to graphics
· Declaration of accessibility
· Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, some of webpages were not suitable for accessibility solutions. We are continuing our efforts to improve the website’s accessibility to the fullest extent possible, guided by our belief and by our moral commitment that the website should be usable by the entire population.
Contact and feedback
If you require assistance or wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on this website, please contact [email protected]p.com .
If applicable, please include the web address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered.