Long-range stabilized camera system for Land Missions
The SPEED-LR is a Land System designed to provide capabilities that were especially developed for diverse land environmental conditions.
The system has an HD Thermal Camera and a SWIR Camera. Major advantage of the SWIR imaging for military applications is the ability to see images through haze, fog and glass.
The SPEED-LR System provides maximum sensor range performance by using highly sensitive sensors and unique video enhancement algorithms.
- 4 Axes Gyro-stabilized System.
- Day and night 24/7 capabilities.
- Cooled InfraRed Thermal Imaging Camera (MWIR) with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
- SWIR Camera with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
- Wide FOV CCD Camera
- Extra narrow FOV CCD camera
- Laser Range Finder
- Laser Pointer for target marking
- Installation on high masts, poles, fixed and mobile towers, etc.
- Modular system for low LCC
- Border Surveillance
- Coastal Surveillance
- Perimeter Surveillance
- Protection of Sensitive Sites
- Force Protection