Since 1988, CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd. has developed a wide range of EO/IR systems for air, land and maritime applications. CONTROP's technologies, products and concepts provide innovative and cost effective solutions for operational requirements and lead the world with new products of superb quality.
CONTROP's excellent relationship with customers and end users, especially with Israel Defense Forces (IDF) users, enables modifying the systems from lessons learned during operational and field use.
- 1988 - CONTROP was established
- 1993 - The first TI Camera in the world with a Continuous Zoom
- 2003 - Development of the STAMP
- 2004 - Established CONTROP USA Inc.
- 2011 - Acquired by RAFAEL and Aeronautics
- 2011 - Entry into the Maritime Market
- 2014 - The first SPEED-ER business transaction
- 2018 - Introduced the TORNADO-ER and SIGHT-HD products