CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd. has a vast in-house knowledge base in all technological fields related to inertially-stabilized electro-optical payloads
, for air, land or maritime applications, as well as all required design, simulation, test tools and equipment to carry out all stages of desig-through-production of all products.
CONTROP has mastered all critical technological aspects that are crucial in the successful implementation and integration of night-vision technological advances into cost effective products.
These fields of surveillance technology include:
- System-level analysis and simulation.
- Electro-optical IR sensors analysis and design.
- SWIR technology
- Night Vision technology
- Optical lenses (zoom) design and assembly.
- High accuracy mechanical design and assembly.
- Electronic design- analog and digital.
- Software design and implementation.
- Inertial stabilization and servo-loops design and testing.
- Inertial and GPS-aided INS systems.
- Thermal imaging cameras, cooled and un-cooled.
- Real-time image enhancement and image processing.
- Video tracker hardware / software design and implementation.
- Laser systems integration.