Controp is hiring MLOps/DevOps
We are expanding our AI capabilities and are looking for team players to join our AI group.
- Take responsibility for our AI development and deployment infrastructure.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise and support in general DevOps tasks. Responsible for defining and implementing the build, deployment, and monitoring standards.
- Working as part of the development team to deliver an end-to-end automation of infrastructure management, including automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) systems, monitoring and deployment in cloud and local environments.
- Working together with vendors and other IT personnel for infrastructure development and problem resolution.
- Monitor and support all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools on operational hardware.
- Support customers with troubleshooting systems in the field.
- Be the top expert, defining the DevOps roadmap and strategy in the AI team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with MLOps for applied machine learning, specifically image ML.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of Python and ML frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow and AI data management systems.
- Working with Azure environments.
- Experience in converting ML models for production systems.
- Linux and windows expert skills with Nvidia GPU’s, experience with FPGA based AI systems – advantage.
- Strong understanding of Ethernet networks, security practices, and system monitoring in a cloud environment.
- Team player