AI Software developer
Controp is hiring AI Software developer
We are expanding our AI capabilities and are looking for team players to join our AI group.
- Take a critical role in the research process to develop ML & CV algorithms for our systems.
- Develop real time software to run complex algorithms on a variety of computation platforms.
- Build platforms for automatic CV & ML performance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Programming languages: C++, Python, Cuda (advantage), OpenCL (advantage)
- Working experience with cross-platform programming for Linux/Windows/embedded.
- Experience with GPU and CPU programming and optimizations.
- Experience with Major Deep Learning Frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, ONNX, TensorRT.)
- Experience with Real-time/Embedded development. – advantage
- Self-motivated and a team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.