The iSea systems provide maximum sensor range performance by using highly sensitive sensors, gyro-stabilization and unique video enhancement algorithms.
CONTROP's iSea family of EO/IR systems may be integrated with the vessel's systems and offer a full solution for naval and maritime operational requirements.
CONTROP's iSea family of EO/IR systems have been in worldwide daily operation since the 1990s, on a wide variety of maritime vessels.
CONTROP's iSea Family of Stabilized EO / IR Maritime Payloads Systems have the following characteristics:
- Are effective for short/medium/long range maritime missions of 1-12 NM.
- Are constructed and proven for harsh maritime environment.
- Can be integrated with naval vessel mission systems.
- Are 3 or 4 gimbal gyro-stabilized payloads for installation on various maritime platforms, providing a high quality image.
- Have multi sensor options to meet exact requirements.
- Can provide long range surveillance for large battleships.
- Can be "enslaved" with weapon systems.
- Can be interfaced with:
- Command and Control Systems
- Weapon Station
- Coast Guard Boats
- Navy Ships
- Manned and Unmanned Maritime Vessels
- Observation - Day & Night.
- Law Enforcement.
- Search & Rescue (SAR).
- Coastal & Border Patrol.
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Force Protection.
CONTROP's iSea Family of Stabilized EO / IR Maritime Payloads Systems:
- iSea-20HD Day/Night HD Compact Observation System for Maritime Applications
- iSea-25-HD Surveillance System For Naval Missions
- iSea-30HD Day/Night HD Observation System for Maritime Applications
- iSea-40 High Performance Stabilized HD Payload System for Maritime Applications
- iSea-50HD Dual Sensor Stabilized Payload System with High Performance HD for Maritime Applications