Day/Night Observation System for Land Applications
The SHAPO-Land is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for land patrol vehicles and marine patrol boat applications.
The SHAPO-Land is a new unique design for a very light weight payload with long range cameras. The payload turret is flexible for mounting sensors or cameras defined by the customer.
The SHAPO-Land is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most airborne requirements.
The SHAPO-Land has a wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 (optional) and MIL-STD-1553 (optional).
The SHAPO-Land is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit (CU) specially designed harsh environmental conditions and comfort of use.
The SHAPO-Land system can be supplied with a ruggedized video display (10.4” or 12”). Built-in automatic target tracker, image enhancement algorithms, continuous electronic zoom and picture in picture are a few of the benefits offered in this compact package.
• Land patrol vehicles applications.
• Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
- Thermal Imaging with 320 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom Lens x15).
- High Sensitivity CCD Camera with x22 Zoom Lens.
- Optional Eyesafe Laser Range Finder.
- Optional Laser Pointer.
• High performance and low size/weight:
- Light weight – 10.7 kg (Turret).
- Compact – 24 cm.
• Ruggedized for ground environment applications.
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement (Built-in) and Local AGC capabilities.
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• Very cost effective.
- Border Patrol.
- Coast Guard and Sea Patrol.
- Police Multi Mission.
- Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Oil Pipeline Patrol.
Read more about other UAV payloads or learn about all of our EO payloads