When seaport security, protection, surveillance, safety and control are a high priority, CONTROP systems can provide the solutions – 24 / 7. Whether the requirements are for long, medium or short-ranges, CONTROP can meet the challenge. For detection of intruders – on the land or in the water (small boats or swimmers), surveillance and observation of docks and storage areas, tracking of vessels at sea and at port, vessel traffic safety or maritime environmental control, the cameras have been proven to provide the ultimate answer for port / harbor security.
The systems were designed especially to deal with different seaport security and Protection applications 24 / 7, without interruption and without affecting normal port activities. These applications include, but are not limited to the surveillance of seaports for security, safety of navigation and port management purposes.
Seaport Security & Protection
Seaport Safety & Naval Vessel Control
- A “virtual fence” over the water (sea) – detects intruders (small boats or swimmers) from the sea before they reach the port / harbor area boundary.
- A "virtual fence" on the land near the port / harbor – detects land intruders before they reach the fence.
- Observation of intruders that were detected by other means.
- Identification and tracking of intruders and direction of security forces.
- Scanning and observation of waters within the port / harbor boundaries, docks and container storage areas for unauthorized activities.
- Surveillance and observation of all ships and boats in the port / harbor - 24 / 7.
- Surveillance and observation of land fences near the port / harbor.
Maritime Safety & Environmental Control
- Observe and track naval vessels at sea and at the port / harbor – around the clock with continuous zoom-in capabilities!
- Scan naval vessels at sea and at the port / harbor for technical issues – with large magnification.
- Support Vessel Traffic Control activities.
- Provide situational awareness support for Port / Harbor Traffic Control responsibilities including Water Taxi Control.
- A "virtual fence" for environmental protection applications – to keep a close watch on activities, without the need for other fences or boundaries.
- Detect floating obstacles to provide maximum water safety.
- Detect waste and oil dumping and other unlawful activities.
- Identify and provide details of distant vessels.