Multi Sensor Land Observation Payload System
The QUAD - Land is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for land patrol vehicles.
The QUAD - Land is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most requirements.
Wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422,ARINC 429 and MIL-STD-1553 (optional).
The QUAD - Landd is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit (CU) with a thumb LOS control stick and all control switches are specially designed for rough environment conditions and for best human comfort. The CU can be attached to a fixed location or using a flexible cable enabling it to be movable.
• Land patrol vehicles applications.
• Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) with 250 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom Lens x12.5).
- High Sensitivity CCD Camera With x36 Zoom Lens.
- Optional Eyesafe Laser Range Finder.
- Optional Laser Pointer.
• High performance and low size/weight:
- Light weight – 21.5 kg (Turret).
- Compact – 30.5 cm.
• Ruggedized for ground environment applications.
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement (Built-in) and Local AGC capabilities.
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• Very cost effective.
- Border Patrol.
- Coast Guard and Sea Patrol.
- Police Multi Mission.
- Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Oil Pipeline Patrol.