High Performance Stabilized HD Payload System for Maritime Applications
The iSea-40 is a high performance high definition HD Day/Night observation system especially configured for maritime patrol boat applications.
The iSea-40 is easily integrated onto a wide variety of maritime vessels due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most requirements. Wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 and MIL-STD-1553 (optional).
The iSea-40 is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit (CU) with a thumb LOS control stick and all control switches are specially designed for rough environment conditions and for best human comfort. The CU can be attached to a fixed location or using a flexible cable enabling it to be movable.
• The "Payload of Choice" for day and night surveillance applications.
• Superior observation capabilities for very long acquisition ranges.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) with 450 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom x22.5).
- Full HD Zoom Camera
- Eyesafe Laser Range Finder (optional).
- Laser Pointer (optional).
• High performance for light weight:
- 22 kg for Turret.
- 33.4 cm Diameter.
• Four (4) gimbal system fully gyro-stabilized in azimuth and in elevation for the entire
Field of Regard including at the NADIR / ZENITH point.
• Interface external devices such as moving map, C4I system, RADAR and
navigation system using all standard communication channels.
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement (Built-in) and Local AGC capabilities.
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• Best value for high performance system.
- Day & Night Border Patrol.
- Coast Guard and Sea Patrol.
- Police Multi Mission.
- Search & Rescue (SAR).
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Oil Pipeline Patrol.