Day/Night Observation System for Maritime Applications
The iSea-30 is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for maritime patrol boat
The iSea-30 is easily integrated onto a wide variety of maritime vessels due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most requirements. Enables a wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 and MIL-STD-1553 (optional).
The iSea-30 is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit(CU) with a thumb LOS control stick and all control switches are specially designed for rough environment conditions and for best human comfort. The CU could be attached to a fixed location or using a flexible cable enabling it to be movable.
• Maritime patrol boats and ships applications.
• Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) with 250 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom Lens x12.5).
- High Sensitivity Camera With x36 Zoom Lens.
- Optional Eyesafe Laser Range Finder.
- Optional Laser Pointer.
• High performance and low size/weight:
- Light weight – 21 kg (Turret).
- Compact – 30.5 cm.
• Ruggedized for maritime environment applications.
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement (Built-in) and Local AGC capabilities.
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• Very cost effective.
- Observation - Day & Night.
- Law Enforcement.
- Search & Rescue (SAR).
- Coastal & Border Patrol.
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- nti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Force Protection.