The challenge of anti-piracy protection has brought the CONTROP scanning and surveillance systems to the frontline for proven solutions. The systems create a “virtual fence” over the water (sea) – detects intruders (small boats or swimmers) from the sea before they reach the vessels or the coastal area or boundary!
CONTROP systems provide the following answers to anti-piracy protection:
- Observation of intruders that were detected by other means
- Identification and tracking of intruders and direction of security forces
- Scanning and observation of waters within the coastal boundaries, for unauthorized activities
- Surveillance and observation of all ships and boats - 24 / 7
- Surveillance and observation of land fences near the coast
- Observe and track naval vessels at sea and along the coast– around the clock with continuous zoom-in capabilities
- Scan naval vessels at sea and along the coast for technical issues – with large magnification.Support Vessel Traffic Control activities
- Provide situational awareness support for Coastal Control responsibilities including Water Taxi Control
Learn about CONTROP's iSea Family of Maritime Surveillance Systems.