Stabilized Panoramic Automatic Intruder Detection and Recognition System
The SPIDER is a highly sophisticated, wide area, passive, real time, Electro-Optical stabilized Intruder Detection System which automatically detects motion in a wide panoramic view.
The SPIDER can be installed on towers, poles, tripods, etc.
The SPIDER system incorporates a Thermal Imaging (TI) Camera with a Continuous Zoom Lens, a colored daylight TV Camera, Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder and Laser Pointer.
The SPIDER has two modes of operation:
- Panoramic Scan Mode with automatic intruder detection. The scan sector may be selected in azimuth and elevation axes and range. Up to ten scan sectors can be defined.
- Observation Mode with live video for intruder recognition, identification and tracking.
The SPIDER system is operated and controlled by a Control and Display Unit (CDU) which is equipped with proprietary software.
The CDU is available in two options:
- Ruggedized CDU – for mobile and field applications.
- Commercial PC CDU – for use in climate controlled room.
• EO/IR Gyro-stabilized System.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) Sensor for observation and scanning.
- CCD Camera for observation and scanning.
- Laser Range Finder.
- Laser Pointer for target marking.
• Wide panoramic scan and display.
• Autonomous 24/7 scan.
• Real time automatic intruder detection in Scan Mode - Virtual Fence.
• Passive – no RF radiation.
• Long and variable ranges for Virtual Fence of several kilometers.
• Multi target detection.
• Intruder recognition while scanning.
• Intruder ID and tracking using Observation Mode.
• Installation on poles, towers, tripods, etc.
• Target acquisition by coordinates.
• New concept.