Long Range Stabilized Panoramic Automatic Intruder Detection and Recognition System for Vehicles
The SPEED-V is a light weight Long Range EO/IR System designed especially for ground vehicle installation.
The SPEED-V is a highly sophisticated, wide area, passive, real time, Electro-Optical Stabilized Intruder Detection System which automatically detects moving targets in a wide panoramic view. It can also be installed on towers, poles, etc.
The SPEED-V System incorporates a Thermal Imaging (TI) Camera with a Continuous Zoom Lens, a colored daylight TV Camera, a long range spotter, Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder and Laser Pointer.
The SPEED-V has two modes of operation:
- Panoramic Scan Mode with automatic intruder detection. The scan sector may be selected in azimuth and elevation axes and range.
- Observation Mode with live video for intruder recognition, identification and tracking.
The SPEED-V System is operated and controlled by a Control and Display Unit (CDU) which is available in two options:
- Ruggedized CDU – for mobile and field applications.
- Commercial PC CDU – for use in climate controlled room.
• Specially designed for ground vehicles using tall mast mounting.
• Light weight turret with high performance and long range EO/IR system .
- IR camera – Long Range.
- CCD TV - color.
- CCD TV Spotter – for long range observation or very high resolution.
- Laser Range Finder – for target location coordinates.
- Laser Pointer.
• Modes of Operation:
- Scan - Wide panoramic scan and display.
• Real time automatic intruder detection in Scan Mode - Virtual Fence.
• Intruder recognition while scanning.
• Intruder ID and tracking using Observation Mode.
• Day/Night 24/7 use.
• Long and variable ranges for Virtual Fence of several kilometers.
• Multi target detection.
• Passive – no RF radiation.
• Target acquisition by coordinates.