Compact Land IR Observation System
L-VIEW Compact Land IR Observation System (Uncooled IR Camera with x4 Continuous Zoom Lens)
The L-VIEW is a lightweight, infrared, electro-optical, gyro-stabilized sensor, installed on vehicles, for night (and optionally day) safety, security and observation purposes.
The L-VIEW incorporates an uncooled IR camera with a unique IR Continuous Zoom Lens and operates in Observation Mode, providing real time IR video. Its light weight and compact structure enables easy integration with a variety of vehicle options. It includes three gimbals and a specially coated Germanium window, for optimized performance in various environmental conditions.
Operation and control of the L-VIEW by a PC (LT) or by a Portable Control and Display Unit or any other C2 systems.
Compatible with Panasonic’s switchbox and keyboard.
• Uncooled IR Camera With Continuous Zoom Lens.
• Three (3) Gimbals Gyro-stabilized.
• Thermal Imager with Continuous Zoom Lens (x4).
• Uncooled IR Microbolometer.
• Cost effective.
• Light weight.
• Easy to mount.
• Ruggedized for high shocks.
• Environmentally sealed (Nitrogen purged).
• 360° Observation.
• Integrated and Tested on AFVs.
- Aid to Comander and Crew.
- Situation Awareness.
- Force Protection.
View more of our advanced Payload Systems.