Day And Night Integrated System For Up To 1 Km
The DANIS is a short range observation day and night camera system for security applications.
The DANIS was specially designed for short ranges up to 1000 meters.
The DANIS consists of a remote controlled Pan and Tilt (P&T) gimbal enabling Line of Sight control in elevation and azimuth.
The DANIS Pan and Tilt (P&T) system consists of two cameras:
- Thermal Imaging (TI) Uncooled IR camera with a unique Optical Zoom Lens to enable the operator to zoom-in and zoom-out and to choose the best FOV for the requirement.
- Daytime color CCD TV camera with a powerful Continuous Zoom Lens.
- The two cameras move together so that the operator may switch between the cameras when both of them are looking at the same object.
- The DANIS is operated by using PC S/W and is easy to integrate with a C4 system.
- Remote controlled two axes Pan & Tilt Day / Night Observation System.
- Uncooled IR camera with Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- CCD with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- Wide FOV overall observation for detection with Continuous Zoom capability for identification of objects.
- May be used as part of a comprehensive security system, together with MEOS & SPIDER surveillance systems.
- Easy integration with C4 Systems.
- Day and night perimeter security applications.
- Close range surveillance.
- Homeland Security.
- Perfect for observation up to 1000 meters.
- Security of Critical Installations:
- Power Plants.
- Fuel Storage Depots.
- Oil Refineries.
- Water Reservoirs.
- Armed Forces Facilities.
- Border Surveillance:
- Illegal Immigration.
- Perimeter Surveillance.
- Ground Troops Security.
- Military Bases.
- Port Security.
- Ships and Vehicles.