Stabilized Panoramic Automatic Intruder Detection System
The MEOS is a highly sophisticated, wide area, passive, real time, electro-optical stabilized Intruder Detection System which automatically detects motion in a wide panoramic view in both day and night cameras and may be installed on a mobile platform, high and portable masts, poles and towers.
The MEOS System incorporates a Thermal Imaging IR Camera with Continuous Zoom Lens, a Colored Daylight TV Camera a Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder and a Laser Pointer for target marking.
The MEOS has two modes of operation:
- Panoramic Scan Mode for automatic intruder detection.
- Observation Mode with live video for intruder recognition, identification and tracking. The scan sector can be selected in azimuth and elevation axes and range.
The MEOS System is operated and controlled by a Control and Display Unit (CDU) which is equipped with sophisticated proprietary software.
The CDU is available in two different options:
- Ruggedized CDU – for mobile applications.
- Commercial PC CDU – for use in climate controlled room.
- Wide panoramic scan and display.
- Automatic intruder detection in real time.
- Day/Night 24/7 use.
- Passive – no RF radiation.
- Long and variable ranges for virtual fence of several kilometers.
- Multi sector capability.
- Multi target detection.
- Intruder recognition while scanning.
- Intruder ID and tracking using NFOV in Observation Mode.
- Stabilized system for installation and determination of coordinates.
- Target acquisition by coordinates.
- Interface with C4 Systems.
- Interface with Radar Systems.
- Extended environmental conditions.
- Digital recording to PC hard disc.
- External PC interface RS232 for data communication.
- Remote operation options: Fiber Optics, WLAN (Ethernet) or RF Link.
- Low cost option with Observation Mode only.
- FLIR can include FOX 450-P or FOX 720-P or FOX 1400.
Other Intruder Detection Systems:
Click here for additional products and further information about observation systems