Stabilized Miniature Payloads
HDTV High Definition
D-STAMP- HD Daylight High Definition HDTV
The STAMP payloads are miniature, lightweight, electro-optical, stabilized, airborne sensors which are designed to be carried by a miniature UAV, for tactical "Over-the-Hill" reconnaissance in daylight and / or at night.
The STAMP payloads, provide small UAVs with the image quality of large UAV payloads all in one miniature camera system.
The STAMP payloads can operate in the following modes:
- Observations Mode (Joystick Rate Mode).
- Inertial Target Tracking Mode.
- Hold Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Point to Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Scan / Mosaic Mode (optional).
- Pilot Window.
- Read more below (main features, options and more).
- Stabilized miniature payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of small UAVs and small A/C.
- Gyro stabilized image independent of platform maneuvers and vibrations.
- Three (3) Gimbal System.
- Very light weight and low power consumption.
- High performance image resolution and quality.
- Variety of day and night sensors.
- Continuous Optical Zoom.
- Graphics superimposed on video.
- LOS data on video signal.
- Mounting flexibility:
- Horizontal- Nose Mount.
- Vertical up or down; Belly Mount.
- One LRU, One Plug.
- Low cost.
- Compatible for high landing G Shock.
- Proven in battle.
- Slip Ring.
- Integrated INS/GPS on Line of Sight for Point to Coordinate capability.
- Payload Operating Unit (POU) also available, for evaluation and maintenance purposes.
VARIETY OF CONFIGURATIONS
- Color CCD with a x10 Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- HDTV High Definition Daylight Camera.
- Un-Cooled IR Camera with Single or Dual FOV.
- Un-Cooled IR Camera with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- Multi Sensor with CCD, Un-Cooled IR with Dual or Continuous FOV, Laser Pointer.
Click here for additional products and further information about Payload .