CONTROP's Thermal Imaging Cameras are night vision cameras
which provide excellent image quality for day and night use. These infrared surveillance cameras are suitable for a wide range of air, land and sea night vision missions.
CONTROP develops and manufactures unique Thermal Imaging Infrared Cameras, including the optics, electronics, mechanics and software, enabling modification or changing of the camera to meet any Customer requirements or any new technologies.
CONTROP's wide-range of EO / IR, infrared cameras includes cooled and uncooled Thermal Imaging cameras for a variety of night vision applications.
The Cooled Thermal Imaging Cameras incorporate:
- 3rd generation FPA sensor having 320x256 or 640x512 pixels and are highly sensitive in a 3 to 5 µm spectral range.
- A proprietary highly powerful continuous optical zoom lens with power ranges from x12 to x36 and focal length of up to 1400 mm.
- High quality automatic focus for every chosen Field of View.
- Unique image enhancement algorithms for dynamic battlefield applications.
- Light weight and small size suitable for difficult weight and size limitations.
The Uncooled Thermal Imaging Cameras incorporate:
- High sensitivity uncooled micro bolometer FPA detector, sensitive in 8 to 12 µm spectral range.
- A proprietary highly powerful continuous optical zoom lens with the power of up to x4.
- Light-weight and miniature size cameras.